-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	INVITATION - Provost Tea with Black/African Heritage Students
- Mon. Feb. 9th
Date: 	Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:41:21 -0500
From: 	Charles C Kellom <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients: ;

Colleagues,

    Every year during the Heritage months, Provost Sterns hosts a Tea
with students who identify as apart of that month's demographic,
essentially to hear feedback on their experience at Mason and "discuss
the issues."

    As February is Black History Month, the Provost has scheduled this
year's sit-down for *Monday February 9th from 2-3pm in Mason Hall D3*.
There are *five spots available for Faculty & Staff* who may want to
participate in this event. If you are interested, please *RSVP* with me
via email by the end of business this *Friday Feb. 6th.* All you need to
bring is yourself, and your love for tea...

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 3-2701.
I know many of you have probably attended this event or similar events
in the past and are welcome to share your insights on it with others in
the community.

--
Thanks,
Charles Kellom

Asst. Director, Office of Diversity Programs & Services
Black/African Heritage Student Affairs
George Mason University

4400 University Drive, MS 2F6
Fairfax, Virginia 22030