Good Morning All,

Just a friendly reminder...

All members are encouraged to please submit your questions or potential
topics of discussion for Mason's new Chief Diversity Officer, Corey
Jackson's presentation on *Friday, February 13th*.  The Executive
Committee will meet next week to review your submissions and forward
them to Mr. Jackson.  He will be speaking with us at our next
organizational meeting on Wednesday, March 4th at 12:00 PM in the
Johnson Center's Robeson Room.  The event is open to all members of the
Mason community, so spread the word to your colleagues. Please send your
submissions to [log in to unmask] or the following Executive Committee members:

Mika'il Petin            <[log in to unmask]>
Kevin Slaughter       <[log in to unmask]>
K. Collette Lawson <[log in to unmask]>

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty,
Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at
http://www.abfas.gmu.edu/.

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

Have a good day,

KRS