I'm trying to get Java and MASON installed properly.  I can run most of the
examples, but the 3D examples all crash with this error:

   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/j3d/Node

Java is installed at:  D:\Programs\Java\jdk1.6.0_11
j3d is installed at:   D:\Programs\Java\jdk1.6.0_11\j3d-jre

   JAVA_HOME = D:\Programs\Java\jdk1.6.0_11
   CLASSPATH = .;D:\Programs\Java\jdk1.6.0_11

Other directories under JAVA_HOME include
   colt-1.2.0
   jfreechart-1.0.12

Got the error mentioned above.  Then I tried moved j3d, colt, and jfreechart
under:
   D:\Programs\Java\jdk1.6.0_11\jre

Got the same error in MASON on the 3D examples.  What am I doing wrong?
Should I have a CLASSPATH that specifies every directory that contains a jar
file?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated...

-Mike