Wait, no...

I looked at the current code and this is what it says:

  state.output.warnOnce("A GPNodeBuilder has been requested at least
			once to generate a tree with " +
             		"a return value type-compatable with a certain
			 type; but there is no NON-TERMINAL which is
			type-compatable " +
        			"in this way.  As a result, the algorithm was
			forced to use a TERMINAL, making the tree
			smaller than " +
             		"requested.");

It's right.  I think you have the snapshot rather than CVS.  Time to get
out a new snapshot....

Sean