Hello ECJ folks!

A while back, I added my implementation of Cartesian Genetic
Programming (CGP) to the ECJ code repository under the contrib/cgp
directory.  CGP is a genetic programming technique invented by Julian
Miller - more information here:  http://www.cartesiangp.co.uk/.  I've
finally put together a binary distribution of CGP for ECJ version 18
which can be downloaded here:

	http://oranchak.com/cgp/contrib-cgp-18.zip

The distribution contains some pre-packaged sample problems
implemented with CGP: regression, classification, and parity.  The
overview documentation, which is also included in the distribution,
can be seen here:

	http://oranchak.com/cgp/doc/

Feel free to contact me with any comments/questions.

Regards,
-Dave