Dear Potential Oxford Honors Student:

I hope you had a pleasant winter break and are getting excited for the upcoming spring semester.

I am writing to personally invite you to apply for George Mason's 14th Annual Oxford Honors
Program
at the prestigious University of Oxford in England. This academically rigorous study
abroad program administered by Mason's
Center for Global Education
is only open to select
students. Your academic record indicates that you would be an excellent candidate to represent
George Mason while studying abroad at Oxford.

The method of instruction at Oxford is one of the most unique and renowned in the world.
Their tutorial system involves a one-on-one meeting with Oxford faculty once a week to discuss
work which has been prepared specifically for that tutorial. While tutorials demand a substantial
amount of self-directed reading and research, you develop skills for critical analysis that help
prepare you for graduate work or your professional career. Plus, in meeting with an Oxford faculty
person once a week, you receive unparalled individual attention from an expert in a particular field.
Subjects studied in the past have been in the social or theoretical sciences, Humanities, and Business.
Go here to learn more about this wonderful opportunity to enhance your education:

http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/semester/oxfordhonors.html

With rising energy costs and a substantial decrease in the value of the American dollar, I understand
money may be of concern. If it is, please note that f
inancial aid applies to this program and scholarships
are also available. Regardless, I always recommend you take charge of your own education by being
proactive about studying abroad.

Click Oxford University's logo above to read more about the program or call Sarah Mournighan at
703.993.2106. She will be more than happy to address any questions or concerns you might have
.

The CGE wishes you the very best this spring.

sincerely,

Kevin Stoy