-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Reminder: Dr. Paulette Royt's Retirement party
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:46:38 -0500
From: Monique van Hoek <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Please be reminded that Dr. Paulette Royt’s party will be held in two weeks on Thursday Jan 29th, 2009 in the Research Showcase.  Please see the invitation attached.  I am still welcoming donations to Paulette’s gift – thank you to those who have already generously contributed.

There will be a surprise photo-montage for Paulette.  If you have any photos of Paulette or of her time at GMU, please send them to me electronically as soon as possible!

You can RSVP to myself or to Joanne Anderson at [log in to unmask].  If I have forgotten anyone, can you please pass along the invitation?

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Monique

Monique van Hoek

Assistant Professor

Department of Molecular and Microbiology

National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases

George Mason University

Manassas, VA

703.993.4273