Hi all,

I think I've found an error message that doesn't mean what it says, in
ec.gp.koza.HalfBuilder.warnAboutNonTerminalWithType.

The error message says:

"A GPNodeBuilder has been requested at least once to generate a one-
node tree with a return value type-compatible with a certain type; but
there is no NON-TERMINAL which is type-compatible in this way. As a
result, the algorithm was forced to use a TERMINAL, making the tree
larger than requested, yadda, yadda, fill all of memory, splode your
computer."

This quite dire message should probably say something less dire (and
more accurate), along the lines of (with *** bracketing the two
changes):

"A GPNodeBuilder has been requested at least once to generate ***a
tree*** with a return value type-compatible with a certain type, but
there is no NON-TERMINAL which is type-compatible in thie way. As a
result, the algorithm, was forced to use a TERMINAL, making the tree
***shorter than requested.***"

--Rob