A couple of questions about PSO in ECJ:

- PSOBreeder is hardcoded to only look at the first subpopulation. Is
fixing this just a matter of changing breedPopulation to loop through
all subpopulations?

- I haven't been getting particularly good results with PSO in ECJ and
while I'm happy to continue to try and tweak parameters, I was just
wondering how similar ECJ's PSO implementation is to those described
here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_swarm_optimization) and
here (http://www.particleswarm.info/standard_pso_2007.c)? I've tried
to figure out which parameters in ECJ correspond to those in the
referenced literature, and whether the same calculations are being
performed, but I'm getting a bit lost in the way the PSOBreeder is
breeding. Does the "Probability threshold" p, as specified in
standard_pso_2007.c, exist in ECJ's implementation?

Cheers,

Michael