Hmmm, I'll have to figure out what to do there with regard to warnings
in Uniform.

And now a warning: you're using typed GP with Uniform.  The type
extensions to Uniform are my own, not those of the original authors of
the paper.  And they've not been well tested (or really tested at all).
  Expect the possibility of some bugs.

Sean