I have a grid of "culture" agents, each one has a different color based on features of the culture.

I don't know how to portray a grid of agents (here - class Culture) in which each agent can have it's own color.

setPortrayalForAll() colors all of the agents the same.  I don't know how to
"setPortrayalForEach"

In the code segment below, getColorIndex() could access the color for each agent in a Bag.  Is this the general idea?
Thanks
Randy Latimer

 SparseGridPortrayal2D individCulturePortrayal = new SparseGridPortrayal2D()
 individCulturePortrayal.setField(((CultureWorld)state).getCultureGrid());

 individCulturePortrayal.setPortrayalForAll(
	       new sim.portrayal.simple.RectanglePortrayal2D(
			colorMap[((CultureWorld)state).getColorIndex()],.8) );