Hi,

I have question related to the multithreading. I am using 8-core machine.
When I spawn 2 threads (evalthreads), the timing results are getting
better (25% better). However, if I spawn more than 2 threads, the timing
results are getting worst than no-multithreading case. More threads result
in degradation at the timing results. When I googled about the multi-
threading in ECJ, I found some answers in the archive files. Basically,
they were saying that (Population Number)/(Number of threads) processes at
the same time. Is there any known reason or similar experiment after a
certain number of multi threads, there is some degradation in the timing
performance?

Best

SAFAK