Hello,
I have a few questions about MASON that I have been having a hard time finding answers to anywhere online and I was hoping someone could help me out.

Does MASON have any built in functionality for the basic elements of an Agent execution cycle?
Does MASON have any built in functionality to handle any of the common simulations, agents, or tools listed below?

Simulated Entities
Living thing: humans or animals
Physical entity: artifacts, like a machine or a robot, or natural objects
Agent Types
Simple reflex
Model-based
Goal-based
Utility-based
Built in Communication via
KQML
FIPA-ACL
Environment: is an agent is dependent to its local environment, either spatially or logically?
Mobility: can an agent migrate between machines.
Adaptivity: agent learning

Thank you kindly,
Hudson Thrift