Sean,

I am putting the finishing touches on a rudimentary implementation of
Cartesian Genetic Programming (CGP) for ECJ.  CGP is a genetic
programming technique invented by Julian Miller - more information
here:  http://www.cartesiangp.co.uk/.

I am interested in submitting my implementation to the ECJ code base.
If this is agreeable to you, I was thinking of placing my
implementation under the "contrib" directory.  My hope is that others
can improve and build on this work.

I've run a handful of test problems with this CGP implementation: Even-
n-parity, regression, breast cancer classifier, and the classic Iris
species classifier.  I would include these as sample implementations
in the contribution.

Let me know what you think!
Regards,
-Dave