It is worth mentioning that some of the StupidModels are
unfortunately coded, are lacking understanding of certain MASON
notions of model-building, and are missing certain MASON features
(like histograms).  I had a long discussion with the authors prior to
publication about this, but it doesn't appear to have been reflected
in the article.  I even rewrote the code for them.  Oh well.  Maybe
at some point I'll rewrite it again...

The schedule constructor change is long overdue -- it was deprecated
for two years.  But yes, it's the thing that breaks most old models
though it's *really* easy to fix.

Sean