I'm currently getting the following error:

"A GPNodeBuilder has been requested at least once to generate a
one-node tree with a return value type-compatable with a certain type;
but there is no NON-TERMINAL which is type-compatable in this way.  As
a result, the algorithm was forced to use a TERMINAL, making the tree
larger than requested, and exposing more child slots to fill, which if
not carefully considered, could recursively repeat this problem and
eventually fill all memory."

This doesn't make sense to me, so I'm obviously missing something. If
you wanted to generate a one-node tree, wouldn't you need to select a
terminal for that single node? And wouldn't it only cause infinite
recursion if it was always forced to use a non-terminal (not a
terminal, as this message seems to say)?