Actually it's been running stably and elegantly for a while now, but
it's on CVS, not a snapshot yet.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, we gotta get a
snapshot out.  :-)  Not much documentation yet either, though we're
available for discussion.

If you need a copy and can't get it off of CVS, let me know and I can
tar one up and throw it at ya.

Sean