Hi All,

I was wondering if there is some way to test my resulting GPsolutions from
training. I would like to use a different file in my evolutioned programs.
Is there any solution for this using simply ECJ? I am used to program these
tests manually, parsing myself the lisp expression, but now I have like 30
indivuals to test. I have found the ECJ to Java add-on but all individuals
have been generated.

I think creating a new individual and calling to eval might be a solution
(faking evolution state, etc.). Can this thing be done outside evolution?

Thank you all

Jorge