I have two coevolving subpopulations. As I understand it, evaluation
is handled by the evaluate() method in (my class that implements)
GroupedProblemForm. For example, if population 0 has individuals a
and b and population 1 has individuals C and D, this method will be
called with the following pairs of arguments:

aC
aD
bC
bD
Ca
Cb
Da
Db

I have two problems:

1) I would rather not evaluate both aC and Ca. Is there a way to
avoid this?

2) I see no way to tell whether the first individual passed to
evaluate is from population 0 or 1. Since my problem is asymmetric, I
need this information for evaluation. Is there a way to find it, or
do I need to redefine some of the coevolution stuff?

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/