During a run, I write out the result of the makeCTree method provided by
ECJ (along with a preamble / postamble) to create a valid source file.
For tree nodes that require it, I override the makeCTree method in the
relevant node class.  This works nicely for Java and C.

Numbering these output source files sequentially then enables automated
evaluation using a shell/Python script and/or a standalone class for
testing.

Cheers

David

--