Hi. Iíve updated ECJ to new version and Iím now trying to obtain the
evolution of diversity for a problem using SPEA2. Iíve watched each
individual, but individuals became the same one after 3 or 4 generations. I
test than population is restarted (the value for duplicate-retries is 400),
but the result is that all individuals remain the same one. The size of
population is 1000 and the size of archive is 100, therefore I donít
understand why population converges. I use only random mutations and initial
population is random too.

My two problems are that individuals became to the same individual and that
the population isnít restarted. Where is the mistake(s)? Thanks.