Hello!

I am running EC suite examples from ec/app/ecsuite directory.
I have a few questions:
- Do all of 7 functions have minimum at 0.0?
- What is the probability of crossover (one-type)? No parameter is
specified in ecsuite.params, like the one for mutation probability (0.005).
- How can I find ideal individual (minimum of the function), do I need
to change some parameters? Now for rastrigin (default function) I find
the best individual have value of about -235 (towards zero is better).
I have run the evolution few times with random seed but with no luck to
get fitnes towards 0. Maybe I need to change mutation probability, the
number of generations, the number of individuals, the size of the
genome...etc.?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,
Martin