ECJ expects certain image files to be located next to the class file
which is loading them.  Most likely you've set up Eclipse to move the
class files to a separate build directory, leaving the image files
behind.  You can fix this by either:

	- getting Eclipse to leave the class files right next to the java
files (and image files)
	- modifying the GUI code to look for the images somewhere else
	- deleting the GUI code (just delete the 'display' directory)

Sean