Hi,

Firstly - thanks to all those who have contributed to ECJ.  I've been
using it for a while and have found it to be a great toolkit to work with.

I've recently started using the SPEA2 classes with ECJ.  I have two
queries that I need help with:

1.  Which one of the following correctly describes the fitness values
held in multifitness within the SPEA2MultiObjectiveFitness class,
inherited from the MultiObjectiveFitness class:

0 (best) to infinity (worst)
0 (worst) to infinity (best)
0 (worst) to 1 (best)

I know this is a basic question, but it seems to depend on where you
look as to which answer you receive.

2.  Does anyone have an example that uses SPEA2, including their
parameter files, that they could possibly share?

Thanks,

David

--
David R White