I've been gradually building up my skills with ECJ Genetic Programming with some success. However, I wondering if there are some examples available of how to use the ADF features of ECJ?
A tutorial would be outstanding - I'm even happy to write it once I get competent in it :)

Thanks in advance

Shane Magrath

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.