Hey Maciej:
Welcome back from your trip. That simulation looks to do what I want but I
can not get your source code to compile. It is complaining about some of the
geotools classes. I took all the jar files from the MasonGeoTools_v.0.2.jar
lib folder and tried to use that with the SRC from the same directory and it
is not working. Any hints would be greatly suggested.
Thanks
Steve