Hey Maciek:
I was using netbeans 6.
I will look a little later today and give you the exact error messages, but
they were basically about FeatureDataStore and other geotools classes. There
are some errors with extending or using classes. I know, I know - not very
helpful. Let me get in to work and then I will let you know.
Can you put the eclipse project zipped on your site?
Thanks
Steve