I'm getting the following security error when trying to run an applet of my own MASON model. The good news is that everything else appears to be loading now. Any ideas where the security problem might be?

java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission\C:\DOCUME~1\MICHAE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif read)

Thanks

mike
--
Michael D. Makowsky