I'm getting an "applet notinited" "Loading Java Applet Failed" error just
trying to open the prefab SimApplet html file that comes loaded with mason.
I've make a jar out of the whole library and placed it in the directory with
the jar file, I've also made "light" versions of the jar, but I keep getting
the same error. There is a note in the html source code that their could be
a security issue and that I might need to "sign" the jar, but I have no idea
how to do that.

All help is appreciated,

mike

--