Dear Sean,

I have been trying to use the ECJ Toolkit to adaptively control the crossover and mutation probabilities. adaptive priobabilities are based on average fitness values of the population before and after breeding. According to the information I received from the ECJ-interest earlier, I calculate the average fit values by subclassing the breeder class and overriding the breederpopulation method. How can I use this calculated values to modify the crossover and mutation probabilities in DoubleVectorIndividuals class. I have been asked to use the MultibreedingPipeline class. However if I am using a singel subpopulation for the problem. is it necessary to use the MultibreedingPipeline ? If I have to use this how can I use the calculated values in this class.

Thank you

Sincerely

Anura Rabel

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!