Hi Everyone,

I'm new to using Mason although I've been using Repast and NetLogo for awhile.  I really like Mason's separation of the code for the simulation versus the visualization and decided to use it for a new project I'm working on.  I've worked through the tutorials, how-to's, and archives and have a question about basic design.

What is the cleanest way to have the number of ticks the schedule is to run be a parameter that is set by the user either in the GUI interface or from a command-line call to the simulation?  Would it be better to write my own doLoop (ala, tutorial 1/2) or would is there a way to cleanly use the doLoop method in your main but have the number of ticks passed by the command-line call or by the GUI?

Thanks!

Mark

Mark E. McBride
Professor and Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Economics
208 Laws Hall - Miami University
Oxford, OH  45056
513 529-2864