I am trying to place a background image in a 3D model.

I would like the background image to be Auto-Scaling and Auto-Scrolling, similar to what is described in the How-Tos (for 2D0 on the Mason web site.

What I tried to do so far is this:

Image backgroundImage = Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getImage("imagefile.png");

SimplePortrayal3D backgroundImagePortrayal = new ImagePortrayal3D(backgroundImage);

model.ourWorld.setObjectLocation(backgroundImagePortrayal, new Double3D(0.0, 0.0, 0.0));

ourWorld is a Continuous3D object in the SimState model.

I am new to Mason and am working on some code that another person created a while back.  If anyone has any ideas or sample code that would help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

RyanK