Hello

I agree that you cant debug an app that keppes changing, so the answer is
very simple: don;t let it change! Everything is controlled from the master
seed of the Sim class.
1.You're running gui-less: call the sim class contructor with the seed
explicitly set, don't rely on System.currentTimeMillis.

If  you do 100 runs, save the seeds in a log file; this way you can
easily rerun the experiment with strange results.

2 You're running withUI: the console has a seed textField and an
"increment seed on stop" checkbox (you should unckeck that)

Obviously, you don't get the same results if you use the seed from a
guiless sim to a withUI one.

Gabriel