MASON's GUI only has the ability to auto-repeat jobs, auto-stop
(which triggers the repeat), and increase the seed each time.  That's
enough for simple tasks.

MASON's command line also has a lightweight batch facility (doLoop
()).  For options, try
	java sim.app.heatbugs.HeatBugs -help
	[or your own app -help]

One item the job facility does not provide is telling you what your
job number is.  I should remedy that.  In the mean time, you'll have
to keep track of it in a static value set up on load and incremented
in your SimState's constructor.

Sean