Hello

Thank you for pointing out this bug of mine. Here's the quick fix:
edit start/ignoreme.bat and change the last line from
	IF NOT %1==""  set classpath=%classpath%;%1
	IF NOT %1==""  set classpath=%classpath%;%*

i.e. change last character from 1 to *

We'll have a more elegant solution to this at the next release

Gabriel