Dear Arjan,

well, I'm also creating the function set and type set out of a couple of
Java classes in order to let ECJ generate feasible method call sequences.
The point is that not each Java class possesses a (parameter-less) default
constructor -- consequently, no terminal will exist in the terminal set
for thes classes.

Would be nice to see a configuration or specialized tree building
algorithm for this issue.

Stefan

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Stefan Wappler
DaimlerChrysler Automotive IT Institute
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7
10587 Berlin/Germany

Phone +49 (0)30 39982 358
Fax +49 (0)711 3052 160825
mailto: [log in to unmask]

Gesendet von: [log in to unmask]
23.06.2006 10:23
Bitte antworten an

An
Kopie

Thema
Re: Tree building without terminals for all types

I have build a tree builder that builds tree from Java types. Java has a
terminal node for every node, but I still had to do some funcky stuff of
course. I know how to write your own, so if you need some tips for that I
can show my version. Otherwise someone else can help you.

Arjan

On 23/06/06, Stefan Wappler <[log in to unmask]>