I have build a tree builder that builds tree from Java types. Java has a
terminal node for every node, but I still had to do some funcky stuff of
course. I know how to write your own, so if you need some tips for that I
can show my version. Otherwise someone else can help you.

Arjan

--
Arjan Seesing
+31 (0)6 38 513 658