GPFuncInfo is a vestigial class whose instances are wrappers for
GPNodes and which sits in arrays in GPFunctionSets.  The idea would
be to delete GPFuncInfo and directly place the GPNodes directly in
the arrays.  I had GPFuncInfo there for flexibility's sake, but in
all this time it's never been used and just complicates things.

Deleting it would require people to make small changes mostly to:
	- custom tree building algorithms
	- custom tree mutators and crossover algorithms

I've made the changes to see what would be required, and more or less
it's required various classes to delete ".node" in different places
and to replace GPFuncInfo[] with GPNode[] in various places, and
that's about it.  Also, I will delete a line in koza.params.

If anyone is using GPFuncInfo and would be seriously affected by its
removal from ECJ, now is the time to speak up.  Otherwise I'll assume
everyone's fine with it.

Sean