The sourceforge CVS repository (anonymous read-only) has been updated
for ECJ 15.  I'm still looking into how to arrange for an anonymous-
write contrib directory in the ecj repository on SourceForge so
people can donate material without having to ask me to place it
there.  Anyone with previous Sourceforge experience is welcome.  Of
course, if you have anything to contribute in the meantime, you're
welcome to just send it to [log in to unmask] directly.

Also: ECJ 15 bugs and refactoring error reports would be really
really welcome.  It's a significant modification and we'd like to
make sure we didn't screw anything up.

Sean