Hi,

I'm would like to know how, once i've evolved a tree, i can run it to
get the results for a given input.  To be more specific, I have created
a ChartableStatistics class and within it i would like to chart the
output from the best individual. This is what i've got:

   public void postEvaluationStatistics(EvolutionState state) {
        super.postEvaluationStatistics(state);
        // I've created bestInd that holds the best individual at this point

        for (int x = 0; x < 10; x++) {
            input.x = (double)x;
            addDataPoint(1, x, <<what do i put here to get the output
from bestInd ??? >> );
        }
    }

I realise that this is pretty basic stuff but i'm just starting out.
Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Brendan