Liviu (or Sean),

I have been testing the distributed functionality in ECJ14 beta. I have been
playing with the number of evaluation threads and the actual number of
clients I am starting up. The number of evaluation threads does not seem to
have any effect. The master always accepts all the clients that want to
register, never refusing any of them or waiting for more. I like this the
way it is, but I am wondering what, if any, role evalthreads plays in this
version.
Also, if I have 10 evalthreads specified, but 20 clients registering, what
is the default value of the random seed for those clients which were never
specified?

Thank you,
Istvan