Axel, our current in-house code is working fine with JFreeChart-1.0.
We may have made updates to the charting code but I don't see any
specific fixes for JFreeChart changes in our CHANGES file.  Still, if
you'd like a copy, I'll send you one.

For everyone else: I've registered 'ecj' as a project on
SourceForge.  Nothing's there yet -- I've not yet been able to set up
the project page properly the due to finals.  But I thought you'd
like to know.  We'll soon be releasing ECJ 14, which includes various
modifications, including a significantly improved master/slave
evaluator.

Sean