Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced problems with ECJ prematurely stopping?  I run experiments on a cluster of linux computers and every once in a while, I get a run that stops without finding a perfect individual or reaching the maximum number of generations.  When this happens, there is no indication an error has occurred.  It seems to occur more frequently when running twobox than any of the other included problems.

It's possible that the problem has nothing to do with ECJ.  It might be due to the cluster I'm using or some modifications I've made to the ECJ code.  I haven't been able to narrow it down yet so I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Thanks :)

-Mike