Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced problems with ECJ prematurely
stopping? I run experiments on a cluster of linux computers and every once
in a while, I get a run that stops without finding a perfect individual or
reaching the maximum number of generations. When this happens, there is no
indication an error has occurred. It seems to occur more frequently when
running twobox than any of the other included problems.

It's possible that the problem has nothing to do with ECJ. It might be due
to the cluster I'm using or some modifications I've made to the ECJ code. I
haven't been able to narrow it down yet so I wanted to see if anyone else
has experienced this problem.

Thanks :)

-Mike