How can I make them stop?  ( I wish to be removed from the mailing list, and I don't know how.)
   Mihai

Michael Solano <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
No, the current_run.txt does not indicate that an ideal individual has been found.  Usually, it says "Found Ideal Individual" if there is such an individual.

Again, this doesn't occur very often.  Most the time, ECJ finds an ideal individual before it quits.  I'd say it quits prematurely 1% of the time when running twobox and much less for any of the other problems.

If I'm not mistaken, the quit-on-run-complete=false parameter that you've added below will cause it to keep going until the maximum number of generations has been reached, regardless of whether or not an ideal individual is found.  I'm not sure that will help.

I want the run to stop when it's found a perfect individual (AdjustedFitness=1.0).  The only reason I set the max generations so high is to give the run ample time to find a perfect individual.

Thanks,
Mike