Do the last lines of the /tmp/current_run.txt file indicate that an
ideal individual has been found?  Can you run the following command
and tell me whether it still stops prematurely?

java ec.Evolve -file ec/app/twobox/noadf.params -p stat.file=/tmp/
out.stat -p generations=10000000 -p stat.gather-full=true -p seed.
0=time -p stat=ec.simple.SimpleShortStatistics -p quit-on-run-
complete=false > /tmp/current_run.txt

Liviu.