Dear Cyril,

There are several such places:

gp.koza.xover.maxdepth = 17  # the maximum depth for crossover
operations  (ec.gp.koza.CrossoverPipeline)
gp.koza.mutate.maxdepth = 17  # the maximum depth for mutation
operation  (ec.gp.koza.MutationPipeline)
gp.koza.grow.max-depth = 5  # the maximum depth for trees generated via
Grow  (ec.gp.koza.GrowBuilder)
gp.koza.half.max-depth = 6  # the maximum depth for trees generated via
Ramped Half-and-Half  (ec.gp.koza.HalfBuilder)
gp.koza.full.max-depth = 6  # the maximum depth for trees generated via
Full  (ec.gp.koza.FullBuilder)

Regards,

Liviu.