I am planning to include ecj derivative for sourceforge/narugo project. It
is under gpl
as it derives from gpl project, and project is gonna stay GPL. I am how ever
don't know how to handle lisences if I add ecj lisence file there
and that ecj derivative material.

I don't also know how should I mark copyrights for changes over ecj. This is
just hypotetical question but could that
branch be under GPL? It is quite old branch from ecj.

t. Harri

"The GNU GPL does not give users permission to attach other licenses to the
program. But the copyright holder for a program can release it under several
different licenses in parallel. One of them may be the GNU GPL. The license
that comes in your copy, assuming it was put in by the copyright holder and
that you got the copy legitimately, is the license that applies to your
copy. "