ERCs should output their values already.  Could you give me an
example of an individual that is causing you problems?

Other terminals by default only output their name because by default
terminals only *have* a name -- no embedded data.  But if you have a
terminals with embedded information, it's straightforward to write it
so that it prints out this information in a readable fashion.  But
before I get into doing that, riddle me the first question above.

Sean