Added my ecj mods under https://sourceforge.net/projects/narugo/ ver 0_08
alpha.
Luke told AFL lisence so my changes are marked under AFL. I add more there
but most ecj related is there. I like to use ecj as external library or
build my simulation management over ecj release, but that don't happen soon.
So free to move any xml related or any functionality to ecj. Simulations are
not functional because moved so many files from project to another; those
are functional soon. There is forexample some vector mutator for TSP problem
and layout problem. Narugo project focuses following things
    - simulation/goal management over ecj simulations consept
    - maybe some result graphs generation and cocoon integration
    - my evolution ideas testing
    - go game AI offcourse

t. Harri